25 July 2012

Yamapi goes sexy for his ERO-P Tour




27 year-old Tomohisa Yamashita is ready to shed his "cool" image for something sexier. During Yamashita's recent fan event at Pacifico in Yokohama, the Johnny's talent revealed a sexier side of him to 5000 fans who were chosen via lottery draw.
"I was always hiding the erotic side of me, but now I decided to just open the door and let it all out," he shared, "I'm wearing a red underwear now though I always prefer to wear boxers," he added. As evident with the PV of "ERO~2012 version~", Yamashita was all game with his sexy scenes in shower and bedroom.
Furthermore, Yamashita also shared the concept of his upcoming "ERO-P Tour". He said that his concert would be a mixture of Johnny's pop and erotic, something that both young and adult girls can enjoy.
"ERO" album is due to be released today, July 25th.

jpopasia

0 comments:

Post a Comment