24 July 2012

[JUNIORS] 7WEST: Gakki and Shinpei leaving?





I don't know if I'm already late in reacting about this. I just heard this rumor last night and read that the rumors are spreading since last week. I know that these are just rumors and it can be either true or false. But somewhat it made my heart so heavy that I went emotional last night. 
The "rumors" say that Shingaki Yuto and Takemoto Shinpei resigned and left Johnny's, left 7WEST. But there is another version saying that Gakkipei only transferred to another unit. These started because of the deletion of their names from TakiCHANnel's J Birthday calendar. 
This is still not confirmed though, so I still have high hopes for them. It's just so sad that they left, if they really left. Well, everything is unsure of you're only a junior. You do not know if you will ever debut and have your big break. I think 7WEST has a strong bond. Even though I only see them perform rarely, I think they have the potential to be a debuted group. 
It's rare for Kansai Juniors to debut. And the fact that only Kanjani8 is the group that had their debut. And the rest remained as juniors. Maybe some are fine that, a lot of juniors are still there since they entered. 
But I'm hoping that Gakki and Shinpei will not leave Johnny's, maybe transferring to a new unit will be fine, but please not totally disappear in the fandom. 



Shinpei is my niban in 7WEST, so it somewhat affected me. My favorite OTP is even NONxSHINPEI. 


 Shinpei Takemoto
I also love NONxGakki. 
Shingaki Yuto

Why do they have to do this. 

7WEST will be 6 forever. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment