04 February 2012

i love SUPER DELICATE's PV Preview!!~`

well, I just saw Hey! Say! JUMP's Pv Preview of Super Delicate!!
Yuto's on the middle!!! Kyaaaaa~~~ Go Yuto!!~~
They all looks so cool!!~~ For me, it was not really a level up kind of PV and it will do. I like it!!~~
And Yama- chan's stare was so"UWAAAAAAAAAHH"~~ < creepy!! pEACE!~>
I love their outfits!!~ they have one style for each!!~~ hehe.. And Hikaru's shorts or whatsoever are so distracting to my eyes. It's so printed. Well, some were just "normal" clothes.. :))
I want to see the whole PV...
are they gonna model on the ramp??? Haha.. I would like to see that.. and their solo focuses too!!~~

I am kinda glad that they stand out as a whole and not just focused on one... < that i really hope..>

oh my!!!!~~~ YUTO!!!!~~~~ :))

0 comments:

Post a Comment